[seL4] CamkesVM: EthDriver and Firewall

Adrian.Danis at data61.csiro.au Adrian.Danis at data61.csiro.au
Fri Feb 16 13:45:28 AEDT 2018

Hi Michal,

The EthDriver returns and takes raw ethernet frames and is essentially acting as a fairly thin wrapper around the hardware descriptor rings.
The Firewall component has been used and works, although it currently does not act much as a firewall due to just passing through all packets in both directions.

Adrian