[seL4] Idris now working on seL4

jonas.cl at protonmail.com jonas.cl at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:32:13 AEDT 2018

Hi,
I am interested in both seL4 and Idris (https://www.idris-lang.org/ a dependently typed pure functional language), so I have written an seL4 project that compiles an "hello world" Idris application. My intention is to eventually write the seL4 tutorials using Idris. Any help, comments or contributions to the repositories is appreciated, especially to the idris-libsel4-ffi repo that currently is very limited.

The following repositories are created to accomplish this:
The project configuration
https://github.com/mokshasoft/sel4-idris-manifest

The app itself
https://github.com/mokshasoft/sel4-idris-apps

The Idris RTS (ported and built for seL4)
https://github.com/mokshasoft/libsel4-idris-rts

The libsel4 FFI (very limited implementation so far)
https://github.com/mokshasoft/idris-libsel4-ffi

Regards
Jonas

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.