[seL4] Can I running camkes-arm-vm on HiKey board

Peter.Chubb at data61.csiro.au Peter.Chubb at data61.csiro.au
Tue May 2 14:06:28 AEST 2017

> I'm not sure what you mean by 'possible'. A port is definitely
> possible, but so is just about anything. Are you asking if it will
> require kernel changes? That I'm not sure of. Certainly if you want
> SMMU support you will need to provide an implementation of that for
> the HiKey platform (if it has an SMMU, I'm not sure).

The main thing is we don't yet have an aarch64 virtual machine
monitor.  So you'd have to run it in 32-bit mode, plus do some porting
work.

Peter C
--
Dr Peter Chubb         Tel: +61 2 9490 5852      http://ts.data61.csiro.au/
Trustworthy Systems Group                           Data61 (formerly NICTA)