[seL4] question about repo

Tim Newsham tim.newsham+sel4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:56:50 EST 2015

This is slightly tangential to sel4.. but.. sel4 uses
"repo" to tie together projects that span multiple github
repos.  I'm really unclear on the proper workflow for
using repo. I would like to keep my local patches
(and be able to pull down updates from the master
repositories), and I would like to pick patches to
contribute back.  What would the normal flow for these
be?  Should I be forking each github project that I
work with and then fork a master "repo" project to
reference my versions, somehow?

Is there a good online guide that covers this?

Tim