[seL4] am335x patches

Tim Newsham tim.newsham+sel4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:24:37 EST 2015

Here's an updated set of patches, inclusive of the last.
I haven't seen the earlier ones show up in git yet, but if
they do, I can send out incrementals based on those if
necessary.

With these, the sel4test can now run to completion, passing
all the tests. There are still spurious interrupts being reported,
and you may want to comment out the printf that reports them
for now (not included in my patches)...