[seL4] Capability unwrapping

Raoul Duke raould at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 05:55:42 EST 2015

> How many would your application need at most, and more generally speaking, what would you think is a good limit?

I woulda thunk the only reasonable software engineering answer to this
is: "0, 1, max_int" (or whatever), no? Some other arbitrary value
(like 6) sure seems a poor design to me.

(Now, sure, there are times when it actually truly is not so easy -
consider things like Scala's tupling only going up to 5
http://www.scala-lang.org/api/current/index.html#scala.Function$ -
although it is still kinda sad in those cases too.)