[seL4] Capability unwrapping

Gerwin Klein Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au
Thu Feb 12 13:42:21 EST 2015

Hi Norman,

we’ll have an internal discussion whether we can allow more cap transfers in one IPC. I don’t remember any fundamental limitation there, but we’ll need to dig into it a bit.

As Tom pointed out, there will have to be some limit on the number of caps transferred, just to get a bounded and not too large WCET, but that limit can probably be quite a bit larger than 1.

How many would your application need at most, and more generally speaking, what would you think is a good limit?

Cheers,
Gerwin