[seL4] Status of supporting Beaglebone?

Adrian Danis Adrian.Danis at nicta.com.au
Fri Feb 6 14:53:16 EST 2015

Hi Kun,

My suggestion would be to look at the other platforms and see what sort
of things they are defining. In this case with clock.h you should be
able to create a blank set of clock definitions by going
enum clk_id {
     NCLOCKS = 0
};

enum clock_gate {
     NCLKGATES = 0
};
I suspect it's going to be a bit of a game of wack-a-mole with various
bits of clock, timer and serial code. All the raw code should exist and
everything should just be interface and wrapper code changes, so if you
look at what the other platforms do and follow the same pattern then it
should work.

As far as platforms we are using. The main platforms we are using are
the i.MX6 Sabre Lite, Odroid-XU and we are starting to want to use the
Odroid-XU3

Adrian