[seL4] Status of supporting Beaglebone?

Kun Cheng chengkunck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:37:49 EST 2015

Thank you, Adrian.

Currently I'm still trying to find a way to make sel4 run on bb black,
I don't want to waste my $42, LOL.

My problem is the broken code in dm.c seems easy to fix but I've no
idea about the missing header clock.h in
stage/arm/am335x/include/platsupport/plat, which is included in
stage/arm/am335x/include/platsupport/clock.h .

And what board do you use right now? Currently I get some spare money,
I'd like to hear your advice.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Kun Cheng