[seL4] Status of supporting Beaglebone?

Adrian Danis Adrian.Danis at nicta.com.au
Fri Feb 6 10:09:59 EST 2015

Hi Kun,

Beaglebone was a platform that has been used internally in the past,
which is why you have found several bits of code laying around for it.
However we stopped using it some time ago, which is why we did not put
it on the list of supported architectures http://sel4.systems/FAQ/#hw,
and so it is of no surprise that the code is broken. The build errors
look like various refactors and other changes that were probably blindly
applied to the platform, but never actually compiled or run.

Unfortunately this is not a platform we have time to actively work on
and keep up to date. If you are able to get it compiling and running
then we would gladly accept the changes.

Adrian